Join us to co-design the Aylesbury Gardenway in your area.
The workshop will build on the ideas from our first co-design workshop held in January- thank you to everyone that joined us for this and discussed their ideas for the Gardenway.
Don’t worry if you missed it- everyone is welcome to come along to this next co-design workshop! You can view the video recording of the January co-design workshop for this section here to hear what local people had to say.
At the workshop we will discuss the developing design brief and early design plan for this section of the Gardenway, and the spaces along it. We’ll present maps, plans and images showing the proposals that we have developed together so far through the co-design workshops and other engagement events and activities.
We’ll review and refine the design brief and proposals together - and add more detail from your ideas where we can.
Together, we’ll think about things like:
· Where should key walking, cycling and wheeling connections into the Gardenway be located?
· How could local parks and green spaces be improved, or where could we create new ones?
· What kinds of community, arts or cultural projects could be set up?
· How should the Gardenway walking, cycling and wheeling routes look, and where could it go?
· How can more trees, planting and nature be introduced in local neighbourhoods?
· How could we make the most of the local heritage and history?
This is a very exciting stage of the Gardenway project and we need as many people as possible in the Aylesbury area to help us shape the future design for the route and to create a great place for everyone
So, please do come design with us!
Come design with us!